Sharing good practices across Europe when developing ICT in teacher education (DICTE)
Overall the Sharing practices (O4) report provides reflections on the insights the DICTE (Developing ICT in Teacher Education) group has gained in the project by sharing digital practices in teacher education. The complete templates with practice examples from each country, are attached in the appendix. The report summarizes the main points of the practices and connects to the PEAT model which has been developed by the project group.
Responsible coordinating partners: Greta Gudmundsdottir & Anubha Rohatgi University of Oslo and Tonje Giæver & Louise Mifsud Oslo Metropolitan University with contributions from the whole project team which includes in alphabetical order:
- Patrick Camilleri University of Malta,
- Juan Carlos Colomer University of Valencia,
- Bård Ketil Engen Oslo Metropolitan University,
- Ove Edvard Hatlevik Oslo Metropolitan University,
- Hector Hernandez Gassó University of Valencia,
- José Ramón Insa University of Valencia,
- Adrian McDonagh University of Limerick,
- Oliver McGarr University of Limerick,
- Josephine Milton University of Malta.